INDIAN DRUMMER brings you Drum workshop presented by Nathaniel School of Music & Global Music Institute in association with Furtados.
Two renowned drummers will be conducting a 2hour workshop on July 29th , Sunday , 11am to 1pm.
Venue Details : Drop us mail/msge/call at : firstname.lastname@example.org, +91-7406512696.
Is a Magnetic Drummer, Percussionist, Composer and a Music Educator from New Delhi, India.Currently he is studying at Berklee College of music and has worked as a drummer for bands like Advaita, Artistes unlimited and has been the first call drummer for great Indian Artists.Tarun has been able to further develop his voice as a world jazz drummer along with studying film composition.Also, Studying with prominent faculty like Jamey Haddad, Mark Walker, Leo Balanco, Ralph Peterson, Victor Mendoza, Dave Dicenso, among others has helped him evolve into a musician of a high caliber.
Tarun will cover the following during the workshop:
- Groove Vocabulary
- Rudimental application on the drum set
- Composition for Drummers
- Music Business/Ethics (how to book gigs, how to promote your music, leading your own group..etc)
Ryan Colaco: ( http://indiandrummer.com/portfolio/ryan-colaco/ )
The backbone of heavy/ thrash metallers Kryptos’ crushing sound, Ryan has toured nationally and played on both of the band’s studio outings, winning respect from fans and peers alike for his solid time-keeping and restless inventiveness on the skins. All the while honing his technique and unique style, Ryan’s approach has evolved into a tried and tested drum method that he has been teaching over the last nine years. He is endorsed by Mapex and Vic Firth.
Ryan will cover the following during the workshop:
- Three pre-drumming friends- Breathing, Posture, Attitude
- Three drumming friends – Matched grip, Bounce Rebound, motions
- Demonstrations will include – 8 strokes to single strokes, 8 strokes to single strokes accent patterns, The first 5 paradiddles
- Footwork – 8 strokes to single strokes, 4 stroke Benny Greb timing, Awareness shot options.
- Metronome workout
So if you coming kindly drop us mail/msge/call at : email@example.com, +91-7406512696.0 Like this Post ?